Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2: Stage Theorists

In-Class Activities:

1) Neuron Note. You wrote me a new question about Piaget, attachment, and the other development concepts.

2) "The Growing Child" DVD. These videos are so related to the chapter! I love them!

3) Lecture on Stage Theorists. Because of the shortened day, I only got through Piaget, Kohlberg (a little bit). Hopefully, we can finish them all on Tuesday and make it interesting. I gave you lots of life examples of my own children who are different stages at ages 2, 4, 7.


Assignments:

1) Read chapter 4 pp. 159-170.

2) Notes (mandatory) and notecards (optional)

3) "Gender Bender"

4) Extra credit Options
Teen Brain Symposium video at Family Strengths Network Monday, October 5th 3:45-5:30.
Videos at lunch B days this week and next week.

No comments: